FAKIRS AT TEA /COFFEE

FAKIRS AT TEA /COFFEE
Fakirs,jugglers, sufis,pilgrims,etc.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AMBIGUITY

Intellectuals can tell you how many magic tricks and feats,many spiritual seances, and jiu-jitsu/aikido/QiGong demos-sessions and the like are done BUT they seldom can do them let alone duplicate them, at least to any real degree of satisfaction. Professional Debunkeers exist forevery known human subject,of course, and I confess that at times, I have tried to do so or attemtped to explain away phenomena that intrigued me, fascinated me, puzzled me or which I could not produce or emulate, at least with any confidence. Thus, all performances and practices that can be described as those found on the WAY OF THE FAKIR must be considered as ambiguous and the person(s) who are demonstrating this path seen in another light when possible. Sometimes what they do is unexplained or unexplainable,though everyone sees what happened and what they did but only a few can or are capable of OBSERVING, as has been said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment